Friday, October 15, 2010

Alan Grayson Has His Little Feelings Hurt: Can You Believe It?

Alan Grayson may be sane, but his performance on Ed Shultz' MSNBC show certainly raises doubts in the mind of observers. He has the nerve actually to complain about negative ads by his opponents! Here is what he says:
"I can't believe it myself. I mean, I'm a first-term Democrat. I don't sit on the appropriations committee. I'm not a member of leadership and they're really, really out to get me," Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) said on MSNBC.

Rep. Grayson is offended that his children has watched politicians and ads on television attack him.

Grayson, however, is known for fierce criticism of his opponents. Recently, he has labeled his election opponent as a member of the Taliban in a negative advertisement.

"They destroy us with these negative ads. These blistering, evil negative ads. In front of my -- in front of my children on my TV set, they called me a liar, they've called me a loud-mouth, they said I'm a national embarrassment. And this is their idea of constructive dialogue," Grayson complained.
I wonder how his opponent, Dan Webster, felt about being called "Taliban Dan" by Grayson in one of the most vicious, deceitful and dirty political attacks I have ever seen.



This ad takes Dan Webster's words out of context and makes him appear to be saying the exact opposite of what he said. The truth and Alan Grayson obviously have a very distant relationship. On Nov. 2, he is going to be history.

No comments: