Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mark Steyn on Obama's Bipartisanship

Sorry for the slow blogging this past week. I've been marking papers and that puts me in a certain kind of mood - let's just say the kind of mood that the public should never be allowed to see! Seriously, I've been snowed under, but stuff has been happening in the world that I want to comment on so stay tuned. Meanwhile: a little humour.

Mark Steyn's writing is funny enough that I could imagine even lefties secretly chuckling at some of his one-liners. Here is Steyn's description of Obama's bipartisanship:
"But Obama’s much vaunted “bipartisanship,” to which so many “moderate”
conservatives were partial a year ago, seems to have dwindled down to an
impressive ability to take one side of an issue in his rhetoric and another in
his actions."

Itwouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so true.

No comments: